Are you looking to speed up your WordPress website? Trying to optimize your site to decrease load time of all your pages and provide a better user experience?
NewtLabs share their 10 tips to speed up your WordPress website through this infographic.
A quick summary:
- Test your current speed first
- Find a quality web hosting
- Chose a right theme
- Try to avoid using unnecessary plugins
- Enable caching
- Use a CDN
- Upgrade your PHP version
- Optimize images on your site
- Clean out your database
- Disable pingbacks and trackbacks